We offer monolingual and/or bilingual speech and language intervention (English/Spanish)
We provide feeding therapy.
Treatment approaches are based on the most current evidence-based practices in the field of speech and language pathology.
We design personalized therapeutic interventions for individuals presenting, but not limited to the following diagnoses: Autism, Genetic Disorders, Cerebral Palsy, Developmental Delays, Apraxia of Speech, Dysarthria, Stroke, Feeding Disorders, Dysphagia, and Traumatic Brain Injury.
Mealtimes do not need to be stressful. We also help your child eat and enjoy a variety of foods and textures to meet nutritional needs. According to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, your child may need feeding therapy if he/she:
- Arches her back or stiffens when feeding
- Cries or fusses when feeding
- Falls asleep when feeding
- Has problems breast feeding
- Has trouble breathing while eating and drinking
- Refuses to eat or drink
- Eats only certain textures, such as soft food or crunchy food
- Takes a long time to eat
- Has problems chewing
- Coughs or gags during meals
- Drools a lot or has liquid come out her mouth or nose
- Gets stuffy during meals
- Has a gurgly, hoarse, or breathy voice during or after meals
- Spits up or throws up a lot
- Is not gaining weight or growing